- Q: Can I apply online?
- Q: Do you finance for people in my area?
- Q: Do you offer service contracts?
- Q: Do you report to the credit bureau?
- Q: How long do I have to be on my job to qualify?
- Q: I don’t have any credit. Will I still qualify?
- Q: I have a bankruptcy in my credit history, would I qualify for financing?
- Q: I have previously had a car repossessed, will I still qualify for financing?
- Q: I just got transferred to this area with my job, can I still qualify?
- Q: What do I need to take to the dealership to apply?
- Q: What is your interest rate?
A: Yes, you can apply on this website and a representative in your area will contact you.
A: We currently have relationships with dealerships in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan and Kentucky.
A: Yes, service contracts are offered and can be included in your financing.
A: Yes we report to TransUnion and Equifax every month to assist you in re-establishing your credit history.
A: A minimum of 8 – 12 months of employment time is required.
A: We have different finance programs to assist even first time buyers.
A: Yes, we help people with prior bankruptcies.
A: We have helped thousands of people re-establish their credit who have had previous repossessions.
A: Normally 2-3 yrs of residence time is required however, we will consider shorter area time if you were transferred with your job.
A: Besides completing and signing a credit application at the lot, you will need to bring in your most recent paystub, 5 references complete with addresses and phone numbers, and a piece of mail dated within the last 30 days that confirms your physical address.
A: The interest rate is 24.9%.